Refer a Friend to West Hills and get 10% off tuition!
Programs by Age
- Pre-School (2 1/2 to 5 year olds): We offer flexible camp programs for Pre-School children who are not yet ready for a full day of camp as well as a dynamic and balanced full day program including two daily swim periods and activities outside, in the shade and in air conditioned buildings. Shorter days and shorter weeks are available and can be customized to the needs of your family. A separate Pre-School facility is conveniently located at the end of the main building with scaled-down areas designed specifically for your small child.
- Lower/Upper Camp (1st thru 5th grades): This division offers competitive athletics, skill instruction, daily adventure, creative arts and specialized elective periods that are perfect for the camper who is now ready to participate in nearly every activity at camp and explore their own individual interests as well.
- Pre-Teens (6th & 7th grades) – The oldest campers always rule and these teens are no different as they continue their day camp experience with opportunities to make individual choices in their weekly schedule and one weekly excursion to an amusement park, sporting event or entertainment venue.
- Junior Travel (6th & 7th grades) – A summer filled with overnight trips up to 5 days long and daily trips to local entertainment venues is a great introduction to the finest travel program around.
- *NEW* Leadership Development (8th thru 10th grades) – The LIT program is designed for 8th,9th,and 10th graders who are interested in a progressive program that is aimed at building necessary skills, providing tools, and instilling confidence in Teens. The program combines workshops, hands on training, support, mentoring, and plenty of peer socialization for a well-rounded summer experience. This is an acceptance based program and is offered only to those teens serious about honing their leadership skills and demonstrate the maturity and willingness to fully participate in all aspects of the program.
- *NEW* Teen Day Camp (8th thru 10th grades) – The program is a traditional camp program for both boys and girls entering 8th, 9th, and 10th grade with a full day schedule, day trips, and a late night. This program is for those campers that do not qualify or who do not which to participate in our Leadership Development Program.
- Teen Travel (8th – 11th grades) – No other camp’s travel program can compare to West Hills Teen Travel. With trips planned throughout the country and beyond for both recreation and education, your teen will not want to miss out on such an unforgettable summer out on the road.