Mom (or Dad) & Tots Together
For Toddlers 18-30 Months
Our unique Moms & Tots program combines The Teaching Tee-pee class with an active camp experience for the mothers (or fathers, grandparents, etc.) and their children. This program begins with free time in the playground and a 40 minute Teaching Tee-pee class featuring a book that comes to life through hands on art, music, poetry and movement activities related to the story. It is followed by one of our many camp activities specifically designed to encourage socialization and communication skills. After their activity, the tots enjoy a period of swim in our filtered and heated pools. The program concludes with lunch for the parent and child.
- For children ages 18-30 months and their parent or designated guardian
- Quality fun and instructional time between parent and child
- A forum in which parents exchange ideas, techniques and tips
- Youngsters enhance their all-important socialization skills
- Includes lunch for toddler and parent
- Free T-Shirt for each toddler
Sample Schedule – 10am to 12:45pm
- Meet & Greet in Playground and Teaching Tee-pee Class
- Camp Activities which may include: Fishing & Boating, Playground, Jr. Zipline, Arts & Crafts and/or Athletics
- Swim and Water slide for Parent & Child
- Lunch/Closing Circle Time
Please contact camp to enroll for this program or CLICK HERE load an enrollment form. Classes will be offered Tuesday thru Thursday based on preference and availability.